Web Hosting Deals
Product Name: Web Hosting Deals
Best Web hosting deals for Shared, WordPress, and Cloud hosting are here, you can save a Massive 90% off on premium-quality hosting solutions. Grab the deals and discounts now.
Are you looking for a quality web hosting with the best deals? Shout-out.
Here, we will let you know the current best web hosting deals and offers of the top hosting service providers that deliver great quality services at affordable prices.
Whether you are a beginner or not, one should not compromise the quality for the sake of price, especially when there are lots of amazing web hosting deals available.
So, without further ado, let’s check our hand-picked list of amazing web hosting deals to save more on your hosting expenses in 2019.
- Top Web Hosting Deals in 2019 at a glance
- 1. Bluehost Deal: up to 64% off ($2.95/mo only)
- 2. SiteGround Deal: 71% off ($3.95/month only)
- 3. WPX Hosting Deal: (50% Discount for First Month)
- 4. A2 Hosting Deal: 63% off now ($2.96/month Only)
- 5. Hostgator Deal: 60% off ($2.75 only)
- 6. Hostinger Deal: up to 90% off ($0.80/mo only)
- 7. HostPapa Deal: 70% off ($3.95/mo only)
- 8. WPEngine Deal: (2 Months Free Hosting)
- 9. Flywheel Deal: (One Month Free Hosting)
- 10. Kinsta Deal: (2 Months Free Hosting)
- 11. iPage Deal: 75% off ($1.99 only)
- 12. Namecheap Deal: 50% off ($1.44/mo only)
- 13. Cloudways Deal: 25% off ($10/mo)
Top Web Hosting Deals in 2019 at a glance
|Host Name||Hosting Deal||Exclusive Link|
|Bluehost||Up to 64% off||Grab Now|
|SiteGround||Up to 71% off||Grab Now|
|WPX Hosting||Extra 50% off First Month||Grab Now|
|A2 Hosting||Flat 63% off||Grab Now|
|Hostgator||Flat 60% off||Grab Now|
|Hostinger||Starts at $.80/mo Only||Grab Now|
|HostPapa.com||Flat 70% off||Grab Now|
|WPEngine||2 Months Free||Grab Now|
|Flywheel||1 Month Free||Grab Now|
|Kinsta||2 Months Free||Grab Now|
|iPage||Starts at $1.99/mo Only||Grab Now|
|Namecheap||Flat 50% off||Grab Now|
|Cloudways||Exclusive 25% off||Grab Now|
1. Bluehost Deal: up to 64% off ($2.95/mo only)
Bluehost is a leading web hosting service provider founded in 2003. More than 2 million websites are hosted on Bluehost worldwide.
Moreover, more than 750 team members are helping customers 24/7. It is officially recommended by WordPress.org
- You can host unlimited websites
- Unlimited disk space and data transfer
- Unlimited Domains, Parked Domains, and sub-domains with privacy and protection
- FREE SSL Certificate
- Worth $200 Marketing Offers
- Spam Protection
- CodeGuard which provides daily backups
- Dedicated IP
- Office 365 Mailbox (Free 30 Days)
- Register your domain for free for 1st Year.
- You will get free SSL Certificate to ensure your website safety.
- WordPress installation is available at one click.
- 24/7 Customer support (Chat and phone) to solve your technical issues.
- You will also receive $200 for Microsoft and Google advertising.
- Bluehost offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on their plans.
- Best discounts are available only on 3 years Plan.
- Site Migrations are not free.
Who Should Go For Bluehost?
Bluehost has 4 different plans for shared hosting. You will get huge discounts on the first time purchase only, renew at the regular rate.
- Basic ($2.95/mo): This plan is ideal for Beginners with 1 website only.
- Plus ($5.45/mo): This is the best plan for Bloggers with unlimited sites, disk space, and data transfer.
- Choice Plus ($5.45/mo): In this plan, you will additionally get domain privacy, protection and site backup facility.
- Go Pro ($13.95/mo): In this plan, you will get a Dedicated IP additionally.
2. SiteGround Deal: 71% off ($3.95/month only)
SiteGround is one of the hyped web hosting service provider founded in 2004. With having more than fifteen years of expertise, their team has grown to more than 500 employees.
At SiteGround, they deliver high-quality innovation and top support expertise. It is also officially recommended by WordPress.org.
- Free website builder
- Free SSL and HTTPS
- Free Email Account
- Free CDN (CloudFlare)
- Free Daily Backups
- 24/7 Customer Support
- 30 Days Money Back
- Unlimited MySQL
- SSH (Secure Socket Shell) Access
- Experienced 24/7 customer support including knowledgebase, live chat, and phone.
- Free CloudFlare CDN (Content Delivery Network), stores large files, like images, as close as possible to your site visitors, for faster access.
- Free SSL certificate that is a basic requirement on all websites today.
- Unlimited free site migration by using the migration plugin.
- Free Website builder, like Weebly with every plan.
- 30-Day money-back guarantee on all plans.
- Higher renewal rates starting at $11.95/mo.
- Huge setup fee for monthly plan i.e. $14.95.
- Limited 10 GB storage space, around 10,000 monthly visits for the cheapest plan.
- Unfortunately, there is no free domain facility available.
Who Should Go For SiteGround?
SiteGround has 3 different plans for web hosting.
- StartUp ($3.95/mo): This plan is crafted for great Web Start with 1 website and 10 GB disk space only.
- GrowBig ($5.95/mo): This is crafted for Web Growth with unlimited sites, 20 GB disk space and unmetered traffic.
- GoGeek ($11.95/mo): This is crafted for Real Web Geeks with 50 GB disk space and advanced priority support.
3. WPX Hosting Deal: (50% Discount for First Month)
WPX is the fastest hosting service provider with first-class support. Essentially, WPX has its own WPX Cloud, custom-built Content Delivery Network (CDN) that helps to load and run your website faster and more efficiently, even from the other side of the world.
Exclusive WPX Promo Code: BloggersPassion
- High-speed WPX cloud, custom CDN
- Free Site Migrations
- Free SSL Certificates
- 24/7 Fast-response Customer Support
- Staging Area for development and testing before going live
- DDoS (distributed denial-of-service) Protection
- Malware Scanning & Removal
- 28 Day Automatic Backups
- 1-Click WordPress Installations
- USA and UK Hosting locations
- PHP 7X
- Host up to 5 websites in the cheapest plan.
- WPX Cloud hosting environment for faster performance.
- 30 Day Money-Back guarantee.
- You can migrate to WPX hosting completely free.
- WPX hosting includes Email for free.
- WPX hosting is very expensive, you have to pay a minimum of $20.83/mo when you opt for the yearly plan.
- Only WordPress Hosting available.
Who Should Go For WPX Hosting?
WPX Hosting provides WordPress hosting plans only. They have 3 different high-quality plans.
- Business ($20.83/mo when paid Yearly or $24.99 Monthly): You can host up to 5 websites with 10 GB disk storage and 100 GB Bandwidth.
- Professional ($41.58/mo when paid Yearly or $49.99 Monthly): In this plan, you can host up to 15 websites with 20 GB disk storage and 200 GB bandwidth.
- Elite ($83.25/mo when paid Yearly or $99 Monthly): You can host up to 35 with 40 GB disk storage and unlimited bandwidth.
All the plans are for those who are looking for premium hosting services.
4. A2 Hosting Deal: 63% off now ($2.96/month Only)
A2 Hosting is a US-based hosting, one-stop solution for all types of hosting like shared, WordPress, VPS, reseller, dedicated hosting, etc.
The “A2” stands for Ann Arbor, the city where they have their headquarter. Ann Arbor is home to over 150,000 trees that is why they are also known by Tree Town. This is a big reason they protect the environment for future generations.
- Unlimited disk storage and data transfer
- 99.9% Uptime Commitment
- 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support (Phone, Live Chat, and Email)
- Free Website Builder
- Free CloudFlare CDN (Avg. 200% Faster Page Load)
- Speed Optimization SSD Storage
- Choice of Data Center Location
- Hassle-Free Anytime Money Back Guarantee.
- Free & Easy Site Migration.
- Easy cPanel Control Panel.
- Free SSL Certificate.
- You can host only 1 website in the cheapest plan.
- Free Automatic Backup not included in the basic plan.
Who Should Go For A2 Hosting?
A2 Hosting has 3 different plans for shared hosting.
- Lite ($2.96/mo): You can host only 1 website with unlimited storage and transfer. This is great for a single site.
- Swift ($3.70/mo): In this plan, you can host up to 15 websites with 20 GB disk storage and 200 GB bandwidth. This is the most popular plan for the one who wants to host multiple sites with 2x resources for faster performance.
- Turbo ($7.03/mo): In this plan, you will additionally get turbo features like fewer users per server, WordPress LiteSpeed cache, 20x faster performance, etc.
5. Hostgator Deal: 60% off ($2.75 only)
HostGator provides easy and powerful website hosting services at affordable prices. With over 8,000,000 hosted domains and more than 850 employees, they provide superior around-the-clock support.
- Unmetered Storage
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- Offer worth $200
- Free SSL Certificate
- Free Domain Name
- 24/7 Customer Support
- QuickInstall tool is available on all web hosting plans, to create any type of website easily.
- Free SSL Certificate that provides security for your website domains and subdomains by encrypting.
- communications between the server and visitors.
- Free Domain name registration for annual Shared, WordPress or Cloud hosting plan.
- You will get $200 from Google Adwords and Bing Ads.
- 45 Day Money-Back guarantee.
- Higher Renewal Cost
Who Should Go For Hostgator?
Hostgator has 3 different plans for shared hosting.
- Hatchling ($2.75/mo): In this plan, you can host only 1 website with unlimited bandwidth. It is good for a beginner.
- Baby ($3.95/mo): In this plan, you can host unlimited websites.
- Business ($5.95/mo): In this plan, you will additionally get a Dedicated IP, SEO tools and positive SSL.
6. Hostinger Deal: up to 90% off ($0.80/mo only)
Hostinger is a leading hosting service provider in the hosting industry with the perfect balance between quality, speed and price. Hostinger was bootstrapped in 2004, providing a world-class platform to over 29 million users in 178 countries.
- Optimized for WordPress
- Easy Website Builder
- DNS Management
- FTP over SSL
- File Manager
- Weekly Backups
- SSH Access
- Cache Manager
- Hotlink Protection
- Free domain registration for the first year included in the annual premium and business web hosting plans.
- Free SSL certificate.
- Fully refundable for 30 days.
- Free Business Email Accounts (6 Months)
- Free Website Builder
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- 24/7/365 Support
- Powerful Control Panel
- Disk Space Restriction even in the business plan.
- No Daily Backup (Except Business Plan)
Who Should Go For Hostinger?
Hostinger has 3 plans for shared hosting at very minimal prices.
- Single ($0.80/mo): In this plan, you can host only 1 website with 10 GB disk space and 100 GB bandwidth. It is the cheapest plan for a beginner.
- Premium ($2.15/mo): In this plan, you can host up to 100 websites with 20 GB disk space and unlimited bandwidth. Free domain registration is also included in this plan. This is the most recommended plan for everyone.
- Business ($3.45/mo): In this plan, you will additionally get 30 GB disk space, Free SSL and daily backups.
7. HostPapa Deal: 70% off ($3.95/mo only)
- Free Domain Registration and Unlimited Websites
- Unlimited SSD Storage and Unmetered Bandwidth
- Free Website Transfer
- Free CloudFlare CDN
- Unlimited Email Accounts and MySQL Databases
- Automated Website backup
- Free one-on-one training
- CloudLinux Servers
- Softaculous with 400+ Free Apps
- You can host unlimited websites at the price of the starter plan.
- Free domain registration
- Unlimited SSD storage at the price of the starter plan.
- Unmetered bandwidth
- 30-day money-back guarantee for most of their hosting plans.
- 99.9% Uptime
- 24/7 Customer Support including live chat, knowledgebase and phone.
- Hidden fees, if you ask for a refund during the 30 days, they will charge you some setup fee upon cancellation.
Who Should Go For HostPapa?
Hostpapa has 3 different plans for shared hosting.
- Starter ($3.95/mo): In this plan, you can host only 2 websites with 100 GB disk space and unmetered bandwidth. It is the best plan for a beginner.
- Business ($3.95/mo): In this plan, you can host unlimited websites with unlimited disk space and bandwidth. In this plan, you will also get unlimited email accounts and MySQL databases with 2x more CPU and MySQL resources. Everything at the price of the starter plan. Recommended for everyone.
- Business Pro ($12.95/mo): In this plan, you will additionally get premium wildcard SSL, automated website backup, protection power pro, domain privacy, etc.
8. WPEngine Deal: (2 Months Free Hosting)
WP Engine is primarily WordPress digital experience platform. It gives enterprises and agencies the agility, performance, intelligence and integrations to run their business forward faster.
If you are looking for premium hosting for your WordPress website then you should consider the WPEngine hosting once, trust me every penny you spend is worth it.
- Genesis Framework
- 35+ StudioPress Themes
- 24/7 chat support
- Dev, Stage, Prod Environments
- Transferable Sites
- PHP 7.3 ready
- Global CDN
- Page Performance
- Automated and Imported SSL certificates
- SSH Gateways
- Genesis framework to integrate all the SEO, security, and performance features to have the best site possible.
- Staging environment to test code builds, and updates to ensure quality under a production-like environment before application deployment.
- LargeFS configuration to store and transfer virtually unlimited amounts of data and integrate it into familiar WordPress experience.
- With SSH Gateways (Secure Shell) you can manage your website by using a variety of command-line tools like WP CLI, MySQL command line, and bash.
- 24*7 Customer Support over the Phone.
- All the plans are quite expensive.
Who Should Go For WPEngine?
WPEngine has 3 different plans for WordPress hosting. Apart from these three plans, there is a custom plan also available.
- Startup ($29.17/mo): In this plan, you can host only 1 website with 10 GB local storage. There is a limit of 25000 Visits/month with 50 GB bandwidth.
- Growth ($95.83/mo): In this plan, you can host up to 5 websites with 20 GB local storage. There is a limit of 100000 Visits/month with 200 GB bandwidth.
In this plan, you will additionally get imported SSL certificates and 24/7 phone support.
- Scale ($241.67/mo): In this plan, you can host up to 15 websites with 30 GB local storage. There is a limit of 400000 Visits/month with 400 GB bandwidth.
If you are looking for blazingly fast and secure hosting for your WordPress site, then it is for you.
9. Flywheel Deal: (One Month Free Hosting)
Flywheel is a delightful solution for freelancers, agencies and high traffic sites.
- CDN (powered by Fastly)
- Simple SSL Certificates
- Auto-Healing Technology
- Workflow Tools
- PHP 7.2 Ready
- Free Migrations
- 24/7 Chat Support
- Site Cloning
- You can create a brand new site demo with a zero dollar investment.
- Easily add your client, a freelancer developer, or someone doing a little user testing as a Collaborator to manage the site, edit files, and update the database at the same time.
- With their Staging feature, you can safely make site updates in a sandbox environment and publish the changes with a single click.
- Exclusive support experience that’s easy to access any time of the day or night.
- Easily add a CDN and watch your site speed fly, all around the world.
- Take some rest, knowing that your sites are backed up every single night.
- Hacker-free security, if your site does get hacked, they will clean it up for free.
- Migrate your existing site for free with no downtime.
All the plans are a bit expensive.
Who Should Go For Flywheel?
Flywheel has 3 plans for delightful WordPress hosting. Apart from these three plans, there is a custom plan also available.
- Starter ($23.00/mo): A neat and tidy lil’ plan including 1 website, 25000 monthly visits, 5 GB disk storage and 50 GB bandwidth.
- Freelance ($105. /mo): A great setup for your growing clients including up to10 websites, 100000 monthly visits, 20 GB disk storage and 200 GB bandwidth.
In this plan, you will additionally get imported SSL certificates.
- Agency ($266.00/mo): A Powerful deal for your next level business including up to 30 websites, 500000 monthly visits, 50 GB disk storage and 500 GB bandwidth.
In this plan, you will additionally get SSO (Single Sign On) integration and dedicated clusters.
10. Kinsta Deal: (2 Months Free Hosting)
Kinsta is a managed WordPress hosting provider that takes care of all your website needs. Kinsta has Premium WordPress hosting for everyone, small or large with cutting-edge technology and fantastic customer support.
- Ultimate speed
- Manual backup points
- Backup retention
- 24/7 support
- Multi-user environment
- Staging area
- PHP 7.3 support
- Free SSL and imported certificates
- Site cloning
- SSH access
- White-labeled cache plugin
- It provides daily backup so that you can recover your data in case of any accidental loss.
- Offers Free CDN (Content Delivery Network) for high performance.
- There is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Transform your business with innovative Google Cloud Platform.
- It offers Free Website migrations.
- Hack and malware removal
- The only disadvantage of this hosting is its pricing.
Who Should Go For Kinsta?
Kinsta has 4 categories for Managed WordPress hosting.
- Starter ($30.00/mo): This plan includes 1 WordPress install, 20000 monthly visits, 10 GB disk storage.
- Pro ($60.00 /mo): This plan includes 2 WordPress installs, 40000 monthly visits, 20 GB disk storage.
- Business ($100.00/mo): This category includes 4 different plans with 5-40 WordPress installs, 100000-600000 monthly visits, and 30-60 GB disk storage.
- Enterprise ($600.00/mo): This category also includes 4 different plans with 60-150 WordPress installs, 1000000-3000000 monthly visits, and 100-250 GB disk storage.
11. iPage Deal: 75% off ($1.99 only)
iPage is a web hosting and domain registration company originally founded in 1998, owned by the Endurance International Group.
With over 1 million websites on their platform, they offer a wide range of web hosting solutions for online businesses and webmasters to create websites.
- FREE Domain Registration and Transfer
- FREE Email Address
- FREE 24/7 Support
- FREE Drag and Drop Site Builder
- 1,000s of free templates to customize your website
- FREE SSL Certificate for your website security
- vDeck Control Panel – designed just for you.
- The Custom drag-and-drop website builder makes it easy to design a beautiful and secure, e-commerce enabled website.
- Moreover, experienced web hosting staff (phone and chat support) are available 24/7 to assist you with anything you need.
- During the first 30 days, we’ll refund your hosting fees in full.
- SiteLock’s Security suite.
- Higher renewal rates starting at $7.99.
Who Should Go For iPage?
iPage has 1 plan for shared hosting starting at $1.99 only with free domain registration, site builder, SSL certificate, email address, etc. which is a good plan for the beginner.
iPage has 2 plans for WordPress Hosting.
- WP Starter ($3.75/mo): This plan includes free 1-year domain registration, unlimited storage, and bandwidth with customized control panel and pre-installed themes & plugins.
- WP Essential ($6.95/mo): In this plan additionally you will get WordPress expert support, automatic malware removal, and sitelock professional security.
12. Namecheap Deal: 50% off ($1.44/mo only)
Namecheap is an independent domain registrar and technology company founded in 2000. Namecheap excels in Domain services with over 10 million domains under management. it is a one-stop solution for affordable web services including Domain, Hosting, and security.
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free website builder
- Free .website domain name and privacy protection
- 50 PositiveSSL certificates
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Unmetered bandwidth in all plans.
- Unlimited parked domains.
- Twice a week backup.
- Softaculous apps marketplace that includes over 100 free Apps like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, Zen Cart, Cube Cart, SMF, photo gallery and other software.
- Spam expert an advanced email filtering solution that allows protecting your account from both incoming and outgoing spam.
- You can host 3 Websites in the basic plan while others offer 1 website.
- Website Builder with the drag-and-drop editor so you easily create your website without knowing any code.
- cPanel (Control Panel) which allows you to manage your content, email and FTP accounts, etc.
- cPanel 2FA, two-Factor Authentication works to improve overall security by requiring two forms of identification.
- Namecheap does not provide phone support.
Who Should Go For Namecheap?
Namecheap has 3 plans for shared hosting.
- Stellar ($1.44/mo): In this plan, you will get 3 websites with 20 GB disk storage.
The best budget plan for beginners with 3 websites.
- Stellar Plus ($2.44 /mo): In this plan, you will get unlimited websites and disk storage with an auto-backup feature.
Best plan for everyone with auto backup.
- Stellar Business ($3.88/mo): In this plan, you will get unlimited websites, 50 GB disk storage with cloud storage.
13. Cloudways Deal: 25% off ($10/mo)
Host phenomenal websites on a managed cloud platform, built for digital agencies, developers, and eCommerce businesses, all backed by 24/7/365 support.
Exclusive Cloudways Promo Code: BLOGGERSPASSION
- 24/7/365 Support
- Free SSL
- Built-in CDN
- Free Migration
- Unlimited Application Installation
- Team Management
- Dedicated Firewalls
- 24/7 Real-time Monitoring
- Automated Backups
- Staging Environment
- Optimized With Advanced Caches
- Auto Healing
- Regular Security Patching
- HTTP/2 Enabled Servers
- SSH and SFTP Access
- Optimized Stack with built-in caches including Memcached, Varnish, and Redis for expedited responses.
- Built-in breeze cache plugin for WordPress and full page cache for Magento.
- Pre-configured PHP-FPM, speeds up websites and improve the response time of your PHP environment.
- Dedicated Environment, have full control of your cloud server with a dedicated IP address and a host of resources.
- Staging Area & URLs, develop and test without changes to your live website with the unlimited staging area.
- One major drawback is their higher pricing.
- No phone support.
Who Should Go For Cloudways?
The one who is looking for premium cloud hosting, go for this. They have a full range of hosting Plans.
Price: $10 – $1035
RAM: 1 GB – 192 GB
Processor: 1 Core – 32 Core
Storage: 25 GB – 3840 GB
Bandwidth: 1 TB – 12 TB
If you are keen on the best web hosting deals for Shared Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Premium Hosting or Cloud Hosting, there is something for everyone.
Whether you are a beginner, professional blogger, freelancer, an agency, or eCommerce business, plenty of cheap web hosting options are available.
So, host your dream website now on a web host of your choice.