WPX Hosting Review
Product Name: WPX Hosting
WPX hosting is the most customer friendly, secured and fastest hosting provider I’ve ever used. You’ll enjoy top-notch security, free daily database backup, free WPX Cloud, free migration from your current host, Free SSL certificates, as well as dedicated hosting for each plan. Use the link below to get a whopping 50% OFF for your first month using BloggersPassion discount code (caps matter).
As webmasters, we rely on web hosts, we put all our hope in them, and when they have problems, it gives us sleepless nights and eventually costs us money – usually more than we pay them in a month.
But is there a way to reduce this incessant web hosting problems so we can always have peace of mind?
The answer is yes, and that is by choosing a good and reputable hosting company for your sites. Hence, the reason for this WPX Hosting Review.
I’ve had numerous web hosting headaches over the years, and you’ve probably had a few yourself, especially if you’ve been in the industry for a long time like myself.
Now, here’s what you must know:
No web hosting provider is 100% perfect, but the most critical thing is their ability to tackle any issue and get it fixed really quick.
And then there’s security and performance.
You need super-fast servers that don’t collapse when a handful of people are viewing your websites at the same time.
So, will WPX Hosting guarantee all these?
That is precisely what you’re going to find out in this WPX Hosting review post.
But why should you trust my judgment on this?
Well, a few of my websites currently run on the WPX Hosting server including Bloggerspassion.com and HostingMonks.com, so I believe I’m in a better position to tell you both the good, the bad, and the ugly of WPX Hosting.
Do you want to watch our video review of WPX Hosting? Check it out.
Table of Contents
- Why Did I Switch to WPX Hosting?
- WPX Hosting Review | Brief Overview
- WPX WordPress Hosting Review | Key Features
- Frequently Asked Questions About WPX Hosting In 2023 [FAQs]
- Summary of the WPX Hosting Review
Why Did I Switch to WPX Hosting?
My other website (BloggersPassion) was initially hosted on HostGator and apart from the other countless issues I was having with them, they abandoned me when the site got hacked.
All efforts to get them to tackle the issue proved abortive, they simply didn’t bother, which is because they have zero interest in providing security for the websites hosted on their servers.
As a result, it took me lots of time and money to bring BloggersPassion back to normal. This can indeed be a frustrating situation, one I won’t even wish for my enemy.
Due to HostGator’s selfishness and negligence, we eventually moved our site to WPX hosting. And since we already have WPX hosting account where we can host up to 5 websites, we also migrated HostingMonks.com as we’re not required to pay any extra money.
Now, here’s my advice to you, if you don’t want to get high blood pressure as a result of poor and selfish hosting, it’s better to go for quality from the onset. Yes, most of these mediocre hosting providers will usually be cheaper but remember you’ll always get what you paid for.
Click here to instantly get a whopping 50% DISCOUNT on WPX hosting (available for a few days only, use the coupon code “BloggersPassion”)
That said, here are the 3 core reasons why I left HostGator:
- They have useless and nonchalant customer support team who never cared about their users.
- Their security sucks and except you’re ready to lose your site to hackers, HostGator should be your last choice.
- They don’t provide daily backup of your database, which means that you’ll spend a whole lot of time and money to get back your website files and data if it ever gets compromised.
All these made me start hunting for a safer, more reliable and faster-hosting provider for my sites.
Enter WPX Hosting, the blazingly fast and secure web hosting service that gave me the rest of mind I crave for.
Use this link to create your own WordPress blog on WPX (With the coupon code “BloggersPassion,” you’ll get 50% OFF for your first-month hosting)
WPX Hosting Review | Brief Overview
Formally known as Traffic Planet Hosting, WPX was launched in 2013 by “Terry Kyle”. Terry has been in the industry since 1998, which I’ll consider more than enough time to study and understand your customers, their problems, and exactly what’s missing in the industry.
With all these experience, Terry Kyle was able to initiate and introduce the type of web hosting service people would love to have (WPX Hosting). No wonder why Thrive Themes officially recommends WPX hosting as one of the best web hosting provider on the internet.
Today, WPX Hosting powers thousands of websites from all over the world, and the best part is that all their users are pretty much happy and satisfied with their hosting service (me include).
That said, let’s quickly look at some unbeatable features of WPX Hosting.
>>>Claim your 50% OFF WPX Hosting Today using BloggersPassion discount code (caps matter).
WPX WordPress Hosting Review | Key Features
Here are some of the key features that drive me crazy about WPX Hosting:
Custom Hosting Dashboard
Unlike the majority of other web hosts on the internet, WPX Hosting does not use the regular cPanel. They built their own custom hosting dashboard (Control Panel) so users can easily make changes to their account and sites.
According to WPX Hosting, this invention came after noticed that many people have a difficult time navigating cPanel and it equally slows down the performance of the server.
The custom dashboard is designed in such a way that even new users without any hosting experience will find it very easy to navigate and make necessary changes to their sites.
However, someone who’s already used to the standard cPanel format might find it different than what they are used to, but after browsing it for some time, you’ll get used to it as well and you’ll definitely prefer it to cPanel.
Finally, WPX Hosting gives you a personalized dashboard instead of an outdated one. The 1-click WordPress installation, user-friendliness, and backups make WPX’s Hosting dashboard very useful for every user.
WPX Cloud (Their Own CDN Service)
WPX Hosting recently introduced their own CDN service (WPX Cloud), to all their users, for free!
Your free WPX CDN can be enabled via your hosting dashboard for any of your WPX-powered sites.
The WPX Cloud helps to significantly improve your websites loading speed without spending loads of money on 3rd-party CDN services.
The WPX Cloud feature is mostly useful if your site serves a global audience (which most sites do).
While you’ll usually pay anywhere from $10-$20 for other CDN services such as CloudFlare premium, and StackPath (Formerly MaxCDN), WPX Cloud is totally free for the entire WPX Hosting packages.
Now, if you’re wondering whether the WPX Cloud is important or not, or why should you even bother about it in the first place, below are some of its biggest benefits.
1. It’s completely free: As mentioned earlier, the WPX Cloud is completely free, they’re not charging any extra fee for providing the WPX cloud feature, and it’s available for every WPX Hosting user.
2. Faster loading speed: If your site is serving a global audience, then you have a reason to smile because, with the WPX Cloud environment, you’ll see a significant improvement in your website loading time.
Internal tests conducted by WPX Hosting show improvements of around 50% to 320%, depending on the site’s resources and configuration.
Aside from that, we’ve personally saw a big improvement in our website’s loading times as we noticed a 3X faster loading time after enabling the WPX cloud feature.
3. Very easy to set up and enable: If you’re wondering how to set up and enable WPX cloud, then you don’t have to worry as all new WPX accounts after 23rd October 2019 will have their Cloud CDN set up and enabled by default.
4. It doesn’t need external CDN: If you’re already using the WPX cloud feature on your hosting account, then you don’t need to use any other CDN plugin or website. This is because WPX cloud works like magic in offering better performance to your website even without using any external CDN support.
5. Enhanced security: With most other hosting servers, you might often face downtime problems or some technical issues every now and then, but you’ll hardly face such issues with Cloud-based servers.
Additionally, WPX cloud offers better security to your sites. Therefore, if you’re looking for improved website security, you should start using WPX cloud already.
6. Covering more than 20 locations worldwide: WPX hosting covers more than 20 locations worldwide in order to provide much better performance to your website audience.
In other words, your site’s content will be served to visitors from more than 20 locations worldwide, covering 6 continents, making it the fastest hosting environment available.
That’s not all, more worldwide locations also mean better website performance as well as faster loading times if your website gets high traffic or during sudden traffic spike.
NOTE: All the existing WPX Hosting users will be required to manually enable the Cloud through their hosting dashboard.
Here’s how to do it:
How to manually enable WPX cloud
Here’s a simple tutorial that shows you how to start using WPX cloud for improved website speed and performance.
Log into your WPX dashboard and select WPX cloud on the left as you can see on the screenshot below:
The next step is to select your website and click on the “Enable” button to enable WPX cloud service for your website.
Then after some seconds, it will show the service status on the screenshot below indicating that your website is now enabled for WPX cloud:
NOTE: After you’ve enabled WPX Cloud for your site, it will take about 1 hour for your website to start loading via the WPX Cloud service with significantly improved performance and much better speeds.
After enabling the WPX Cloud service on our website, here’s a screenshot of its loading times using GTmetrix tool:
As you can see from the screenshot, our site now loads within 400ms. Isn’t that amazing?
Free Enterprise Level DDoS Protection and Malware Scans
WordPress is always a major target for hackers and other malicious actors in the world because of how popular the platform is.
As a result, it can be really tough to always keep your website safe and secure, especially when you’re not technically inclined like most people.
But here’s the good news:
WPX Hosting will properly take care of most of your website’s security for you, so you can always sleep with both eyes closed.
With WPX Hosting, you’ll get:
- DDoS protection through Incapsula: This helps to protect your website from any distributed denial of service attack (a common practice). This is a service that will usually cost you anywhere from $299 per month)
- Daily malware scans: If something gets access to the firewall, with the daily malware scan, it will be picked up as soon as it enters
- Application firewalls: These helps to filter out most bad actors before they get a chance to cause any havoc
Apart from these hands-on security measures, WPX Hosting equally provides free malware removal if it sees anything during the malware scans.
It’ll also interest you to know that WPX hosting is the only hosting company (among the numerous ones I’ve tried) that provides free website cleanup and restoration if your website gets hacked.
Typically, as long as your WordPress username and password are secure, WPX Hosting takes care of pretty much everything else so you can have the time to focus on the other important aspects of your business.
WPX Hosting Fixed for You Guarantee
Security is one of the primary reasons why we moved our website from HostGator to WPX Hosting.
While on HostGator, We had a bunch of security-related issues, which they couldn’t solve, even after several chats and appeals. As I already mentioned above, HostGator customer support team is one of the worst I’ve ever seen, they’ll simply frustrate your site without showing any sign of remorse or concern.
Now, one of the most exciting things I found on WPX hosting is their handy “fixed for you guarantee” service. This means that even if your website gets compromised at any time, they will instantly fix the security issues and get your website back to its feet at no extra cost. So you’re 100% in safe hands.
As earlier stated (it’s worth mentioning again), WPX hosting offers you impressive security features such as:
- Daily Malware scans
- Enterprise-level DDoS Protection
- Spam protection
- Application firewalls
- WHOIS Privacy to safeguard your sites
And even apart from that, they will instantly fix your site for free if it ever gets hacked.
Additionally, WPX hosting excels at one thing: offering malware removal at no cost.
Have you ever notice the warning below upon visiting a website?
If you notice the above warning upon visiting a website, it means the site is hacked due to malware attacks. Good enough, you’ll be free from such headaches once you start using WPX hosting.
Regrettably, the majority of the web hosting companies out there does not provide free malware removal service. Whereas you’ll enjoy FREE malware removal service from WPX Hosting if your website ever got affected with malware-related issues.
Essentially, their malware removal service works together with their daily malware scanning to help protect your site from attackers.
Finally, if you ever feel that your website may be infected or you just need security assistance, you can easily raise a support ticket with WPX hosting and they’ll be there to help you.
Why You Should Really Consider WPX Hosting Today
1. 99.95% Uptime Guarantee!
In case you don’t know, whenever your website fails to show up when a visitor tried to browse your content, you’ll automatically lose that user to your competitors. So a good uptime will give you more edge over the competition.
Now, that is precisely one of the numerous places WPX Hosting excels at.
WPX Hosting offers its users 99.95% uptime guarantee, which means that almost every single time, your website will load without any issues.
>>>Click here now to build your WordPress blog on WPX hosting (Use the coupon code BloggersPassion and get 50% DISCOUNT)
2. Excellent Customer Service (Responds within 28 seconds via live chat)
What’s the main point of investing in a better web host if not to take the headache off your head?
This is to enable you to stay focused on the other important aspects of your business!
Right from tackling and resolving any issue with your website, to setting up a redirect code, or asking for a custom backup done, WPX hosting has got your back covered for anything, at all time.
Unfortunately, a lot of people do not understand the value of good hosting customer support system these days because of the confusion in the industry today.
But it does matter, A LOT.
You may encounter issues from time to time and regardless of how experienced you are in technology, you might not be able to tackle all the problems.
WPX Hosting offers fantastic support, especially for WordPress users.
No matter what problems you’re facing, WPX Hosting support team will help you get it solved within a short time, you don’t need to wait for hours to get a response (while might even end up not being helpful) as in the case of HostGator and most other hosts.
Even if it’s a plugin, theme, or coding related issues, they are always there to assist you.
It might also interest you to know that WPX Hosting is rated one of the most trusted web hosting providers on the web by TrustPilot. And apart from that, you will find thousands of great reviews of WPX on Facebook and Twitter like the ones below:
3. Automatic Backups (with 28-Day Storage)
Backups are one of the most critical things that every serious webmaster needs to take seriously. In the world of digital marketing, anything can happen at any time. You might wake up one day and find out that your site is gone or that it crashes.
In such a situation, the only thing that’ll save you is your data and files backup. If you don’t have one, you’ll only be left with the choice of starting afresh, and I’m sure that’s not what you’ll ever wish for.
Imagine spending years to create a site and all of a sudden, it disappears, and you don’t have any backup. How frustrating can that be?
Well, thank God for WPX Hosting as you’ll never have that feeling with them. WPX Hosting will always back up your website for you automatically on a daily basis. It does not end there, it’ll also store those backups for you for a period of 28 days, which is double of what the majority of other managed hosts offer.
Aside from the auto backup, you can equally run a manual backup if needed, and you can access all of your backups right from your dashboard.
When you want to restore a backup, you can equally do that from the interface.
4. WPX Hosting is FULLY Secured
If you remember from my story above, the primary reason why I left HostGator for WPX Hosting is due to security.
All the sites hosted on the WPX server are safely secured, unlike HostGator that does not care about their users’ security at all.
WPX Hosting equally offers unlimited FREE SSL certificates which you install and activate in a matter of minutes on your WordPress websites. To put succinctly, SSL certificates help to add extra authenticity and security to your websites.
Therefore, if you are looking for the most reliable and secure hosting provider, I advise you to go for WPX hosting as they offer the most trusted and dependable hosting options to their users.
5. WPX Staging Sites (Safely test new designs or updates)
Aside from backups and security, WPX Hosting equally offers you another way to keep your website safeguard your site.
A staging area is essentially an identical copy of your website that’s in a safe sandbox where another person can access it except you.
Typically, you can use the staging area to:
- Create a new version of your website in private
- Test changes to your website such as a new theme, plugin or an update
And after you’ve properly tested the changes, you can then copy the staging version of your website to the live version to publicize it.
To create a staging area, simply click on the “Create Staging” button and select the website you want to stage, and click on the “Deploy Staging Instance:”
You can access your staging website from your dashboard, and when you decide to make your staging site live, just click on the “Merge to Live” button as you can see below:
Other Features you’ll enjoy from WPX Hosting
Apart from the few features, we shared above, here are the other jaw-dropping benefits you’ll enjoy from the WPX Hosting:
- Unlimited website migrations so you can easily move your website from your existing hosting account to WPX hosting free of charge (this will usually be done within 24 hours)
- Unlimited SSL certificates to make your website go from http to https
- Staging Area
- Enterprise-Level DDoS Protection to protect your website against attacks
- Unlimited access to email accounts
- 24×7 customer support
- HTTPS/2 and PHP 7.X enabled
- Malware scanning and removal
- 28 Day Automatic Full Backups (you can easily restore all your lost files and data any time)
- Choose between USA + UK Hosting locations
- 1-Click WordPress Installations
Now, if you want the most secure and fastest hosting environment for your WordPress websites, WPX Hosting is highly recommended.
WPX Hosting Pricing Plans
This WPX Hosting review will not be complete without mentioning their unbeatable pricing plans.
WPX offers irresistible pricing plans, and it might interest you to know that their pricing beats that of their competitors such as HostGator, WPEngine, Bluehost, etc.
See the comparison below:
As you can see from the table, WPX hosting is the only hosting provider that allows up to 5 websites with their basic plan which costs only $24.99/month.
And it even becomes more affordable with their annual plans that give you exclusive features such as:
- PayPal payment option
- Incapsula DDoS protection
- Unlimited email addresses
- Unlimited site migrations for free
That said, WPX hosting basically offers 3 pricing packages:
1. Business Plan: This is the perfect plan for you if you’re just starting a new blog and want a reliable and super-fast WordPress hosting or if you operate a small website and want to improve its loading speed.
At $24.99 per month, the business plan allows you to host up to 5 websites with 100 GB of bandwidth, and 10 GB disk space. That’s not all, you’ll also enjoy dedicated RAM and SSD servers to enhance the loading speed of your site.
Using this link will save you $50 (i.e. 2 months of free hosting) while buying WPX business hosting for the next 12 months. Use the coupon code “BloggersPassion” to save 50% DISCOUNT if you wish to purchase hosting for just one month.
2. Professional Plan: This is a more advanced version of the business plan, and it gives you more flexibility as you can equally host up to 15 sites at a time without any hassle.
The Professional plan costs $49.99 per month and it lets you host up to 15 websites with 200 GB of bandwidth and 20 GB of disk space as well as dedicated RAM and SSD servers to enhance your website performance and speed.
Click here now to save $100 (for 2 months of free hosting) if you wish to buy WPX professional hosting plan for one year in advance. This means that you’ll be paying $499 only for one year of professional hosting plan.
Use the promo code “BloggersPassion” to get 50% DISCOUNT on your first-month purchase.
3. Elite Plan: The Elite plan is typically the most advanced plan, and it’s most suitable for high traffic sites. This is the best plan for you if you get lots of traffic to your websites and you’re looking for a dedicated hosting service which is super-fast and reliable.
At $99 per month, the Elite plan lets you host up to 35 websites with 40 GB disk space and UNLIMITED bandwidth. You’ll also get dedicated RAM and SSD servers to improve your website loading speed.
Click here now to save $198 on Elite Hosting plan if you want to buy it for 12 months in advance. You’ll pay just $999 for one year of Elite hosting plan after the $198 discount. Again, use BloggersPassion discount code to enjoy 50% DISCOUNT if want to purchase Elite plan for just one month.
Finally, regardless of which plan you choose, you’ll enjoy the following amazing features.
- Daily malware scan
- 24 x 7 x 365 live chat (customer support)
- Free email setup
- Free site migrations
- Daily backups
- 30 days money back guarantee
- 1-click WordPress installation
What are you still waiting for?
Sign up for WPX Hosting today and enjoy 50% OFF for first month using BloggersPassion promo code.
WPX Hosting Pros and Cons
- Fast and effective customer support
- Supports emails
- Free database backup and restore
- Amazing pricing compared to competitors
- Can handle traffic surge without sacrificing page load times
- Easy to use interface
- Enterprise level DDoS protection
- Malware scanning and cleanup
- No phone support (although live chat and email is pretty fast)
- The pricing is somewhat on the high side, but it’s still worth it because of the amazing features
What Others are Reading:
- Hostinger Coupon Code 2023 India: Get Upto 90% Discount
- HostGator vs Hostinger: Which is the Best Host for 2023?
- How to Check Website Status to Know if its Up and Running
- Bluehost India Review 2023: Is it the Best Host for India?
- Namecheap Promo Codes for 2023: Get Maximum Discount
- HostArmada Review 2023: Is It Best Performance Host You Were Looking for?
- First Month Free Hosting [Claim First Month Free Trial]
Frequently Asked Questions About WPX Hosting In 2023 [FAQs]
Here are a few of the most frequently asked questions about WPX hosting.
Yes! WPX Hosting offers free daily database backup, which is securely stored in a separate server for a period of 28 days.
Yes, WPX hosting provides free website migration service, which means that you can migrate all your websites (up to 5 websites for the basic plan) from your current host to WPX hosting at no extra cost.
Yes, click on this link now to get 50% FLAT discount on WPX hosting
You don’t have to worry as WPX hosting offers 30-days money back guarantee to new users. So if you’re not happy with their services, you can get back 100% of your money if you request for a refund within 30-days of your registration.
What Others are Reading:
- Bluehost Review: Is It Really the Best Hosting?
- Hostinger Review 2023: Affordable Yet Powerful Hosting Solutions
- Bluehost VPS Review: Why Use It Over Shared Hosting?
- Kinsta Hosting Review: How Good Is This Hosting?
- HostArmada Review: Is it worth Trying?
- MilesWeb Review: Is This Indian Host Worth Trying?
Summary of the WPX Hosting Review
Apparently, WPX Hosting is costlier than other shared hosting providers on the internet.
But the VALUE is quite enormous.
Remember you’ll always get what you paid for. In other words, going for a cheap web host will get you constant trouble and sleepless nights in the end (as in my case with HostGator).
WPX Hosting is designed for serious marketers who are not scared about spending money to provide their audience with incredible user experience.
Additionally, choosing WPX Hosting will prevent you from making the various hosting mistakes people usually make as a result of choosing low-quality hosting.
So whether you’re not happy with your current host and want to change to something better, or you’re someone looking to purchase hosting for the first time, WPX Hosting will fulfil your NEEDS!