Namecheap Black Friday sale will start from 26th November and will close on November 30th 2021 where you can get up to 99% discount.
Namecheap is one of the best out there when it comes to buying a domain name for any type of website.
With Namecheap Black Friday promo 2021, you’ll get a MASSIVE 99% discount on domain names as well as web hosting. So, why consider other options when you can get a whopping 99% discount?
Let’s quickly talk about the Namecheap black Friday offer details for 2021.
- Up to 98% off top domain registrations, and 38% off transfers
- Up to 99% off Stellar Hosting, EasyWP, and Private Email
- Up to 72% off web security products including SSL Certificates, VPN, and PremiumDNS
But before we start, I’ll advise you to quickly bookmark this page, so you don’t have to waste your precious time searching all over the internet for the best web hosting offers.
Table of Contents
- Namecheap Black Friday 2021 Deal Details
- 3 Best Namecheap Hosting Black Friday Alternatives (Get Up to 91% OFF!)
- FAQs about Namecheap Black Friday Deal 2021 [FAQs]
- NameCheap Black Friday Sale 2021| Conclusion
Namecheap Black Friday 2021 Deal Details
|SSD storage||Yes (for all plans included)|
|Free SSL included||Yes (up to 50 SSL certificates)|
|100% uptime guarantee||Yes|
|Free website migration||Yes|
|Customer Support||Yes (24/7 through live chat)|
|What's the discount||Up to 99% discount|
|Sign Up Link (to Get Up to 99% Discount)||Grab Deal Now|
Founded by Richard Kirkendall in 2000, Namecheap is located in Los Angles, and California – and is fully accredited by ICANN. Namecheap claims that they’re currently handling over 3 million domain names across the world.
Interestingly, Namecheap was chosen as the “Best Domain Registrar” in November 2010 after LifeHacker carried out a poll.
If this does not convince you to start using Namecheap for your domains today, then I wonder what else will.
How To Grab Namecheap Black Friday Deal 2021
Follow the below instructions to quickly avail the massive Namecheap Black Friday Deal 2021.
1. Click here to visit the deal page.
2. Select your preferred hosting package
3. Fill in your domain name and enter the price details
4. That’s all
Key Features of Namecheap
Namecheap Domain Features
Below are the features you’ll get once you purchase domain names from Namecheap this Black Friday season.
- Instant access to a special $1.99 “Comodo Positive SSL Certificate” (only for the first year) with all new purchase apart from domain renewals
- Access to “WhoisGuard subscription” for a year (value is $2.88) for free with all the eligible new domain name registration or transfer.
Namecheap Hosting Features:
- 100% uptime guaranteed
- Shared hosting for less than the price of a domain name
- Access to user-friendly cPanel to make your life easier
- Easy database backups
- Quick WordPress installation
- 24×7 live chat support
- 5 GB SSD storage
Namecheap Black Friday Deal Pricing
Namecheap regular domain name registration starts from $10 per domain, per year – but you’ll get 99% discount on domains purchase during the Namecheap Black Friday sale.
Namecheap is popularly known for their domain name registration service, but they equally offer affordable hosting services for your WordPress websites.
Namecheap web hosting basically has 4 pricing options, which includes:
1. Value: At just $10 per first year, this is the cheapest hosting plan from Namecheap – and it’s limited to 3 domains, 50 databases, 20GB disk space, and 50 email accounts.
2. Professional: This is the intermediate hosting package, which is limited to 10 domains, 100 databases, 50GB disk space, and 100 email accounts. This plan goes for just $20 per first year.
3. Ultimate: At $30 per first year, this is the perfect hosting plan for full-time bloggers and marketers, and it comes with up to 50 domains.
4. Business Pro: The business pro is for small businesses that offer 5000GB bandwidth, and 20GB disk space. It costs $20 per first year.
NOTE: The Namecheap Black Friday 2021 deals will only be available for new hosting purchases. And the promotional cost is valid for the first 12-months on annual hosting payments.
3 Best Namecheap Hosting Black Friday Alternatives (Get Up to 91% OFF!)
Looking for Namecheap Black Friday hosting alternatives? Here are 3 of the better alternatives you can try.
1. Hostinger (91% Discount)
Hostinger currently has over 29 million users worldwide and their shared hosting plans start only at $0.89 per month which makes it one of the cheapest alternatives to Namecheap.
- Single Shared Hosting: $0.89/mo with 91% Off (use coupon: BLACKFRIDAY)
- Premium Shared Hosting: $1.70/mo with 82% Off (use coupon: BLACKFRIDAY)
- Business Shared Hosting: $3.59/mo with 77% Off (use coupon: BLACKFRIDAY)
The sale is already live and expires soon! So go grab the deal by entering coupon BLACKFRIDAY to get 91% off.
Click This Link to Get Hostinger Black Friday Deal at 91% Discount (Use coupon: BLACKFRIDAY)
- Host unlimited sites
- Unlimited email accounts, MySQL databases, and bandwidth
- Free SSL
- 24/7/365 Expert Support
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- Free Domain
- Free Daily Backups
- You can get a free domain
- Host multiple sites
- Provides you free SSL certificates to secure your domain
- 24/7/365 customer support access
- Free daily backups
- You’ll get a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Their shared hosting plans SSD storage is limited although you can upgrade to a higher plan anytime you want.
2. HostPapa ($1.99/mo Hosting)
If you’re searching for feature-rich web hosting that’s both reliable and affordable, HostPapa is a perfect choice. You can save up to 77% on their shared hosting plans during this black Friday week.
- Shared hosting is offered only $1.99/month if you’re buying a package of 36 months.
- WordPress hosting is offered only $1.99/month if you’re buying a package of 36 months.
The HostPapa Black Friday sale will run from 24th Nov to 2nd Dec.
Click Here to get $1.99/mo deal from HostPapa (no coupon needed)
- Unlimited websites
- Free domain registration
- Unlimited SSD storage
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Automated website backups
- Excellent value for money
- Offers a free website builder
- Free website transfers
- CDN, SSL, and cPanel are provided with all the plans
- Limited datacenters (server locations)
3. A2 Hosting (78% Discount)
A2 Hosting is a leading web host that provides optimized hosting for WordPress which offers up to 20 times turbo speeds. This black Friday, you can get up to 78% massive discounts on their hosting plans.
- Shared Hosting ($1.99/mo): 78% off
- Turbo Boost plans ($4.99/mo): 75% off
- Up To 60% Off Reseller Hosting (From $14.99/mo)
- Up To 57% Off Managed VPS (From $19.99/mo)
- Up To 25% Off Unmanaged VPS (From $4.99/mo)
The A2 Hosting Black Friday sale will start from 12:00 PM EST on 23rd November 2021 until 11:59 PM EST on 30th November 2021.
Get 78% OFF On A2 Hosting (no coupon required!)
- SSD powered hosting environment
- Free website migration
- Unlimited emails and databases
- 24/7/365 Guru Crew Support
- Free Cloudflare CDN is provided with each plan
- 99.9% Uptime
- Free automatic backups
- WordPress optimized hosting
- If you’re already using a web host, they will migrate your site to A2 Hosting servers for free
- Website staging is provided
- Uses turbo servers to provide excellent loading times
- All forms of customer support access by phone, chat, email 24/7
- Hosting plans from A2 Hosting are slightly expensive when compared to other web hosts such as Namecheap, Hostinger etc.
Check Out Our Individual Best Web Hosting Black Friday Deals 2021:
WPEngine Black Friday Deal: Get 5 Months Free Hosting
HostPapa Black Friday 2021 deal [$1 Per Month for a High-Quality Host]
Bluehost Black Friday Deals 2021: [Get 66% Discount Now]
Hostinger Black Friday 2021 Deals [Get 90% Off on Hosting Now]
WP Rocket Black Friday Deal: Missive 35% Discount on Best Caching Plugin
WPX Hosting Black Friday Deal: Get 99% OFF
GreenGeeks Black Friday 2021 Deals: Grab 75% OFF Offer
FAQs about Namecheap Black Friday Deal 2021 [FAQs]
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about Namecheap black Friday deal for 2021 you might want to know to make a good buying decision.
1. Why use Namecheap web hosting?
The 3 major reasons why you should consider Namecheap this black Friday are:
- Its hosting plans are pretty much affordable
- Comes with SSD storage
- Free SSL certificates (up to 50) along with website migration
2. Does Namecheap come with cPanel?
Yes, all the hosting plans of Namecheap comes with cPanel for easy file uploads, domains, emails, and databases management, all in one place.
Additionally, it equally comes with Softaculous app installer for easy updating and maintenance of open source applications such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
3. What if I need any assistance from Namecheap?
Namecheap offers you 24×7 customer support assistance via live chat or ticketing system, so you can easily get in touch with them for your hosting or domain issues.
4. What if you’re not satisfied with their services?
The good thing is that Namecheap gives you a 30-day money back guarantee across their hosting packages so you can get back your money within 30 days of your purchase if you’re not satisfied with their services.
Simply contact their customer support team via live chat so you can cancel your account and get back your refund.
NameCheap Black Friday Sale 2021| Conclusion
I’ll repeat it that Namecheap is one of the best web hosting service providers for bloggers and marketers of all level.
There’s absolutely no need to border about the speed, uptime, and security of this economic hosting service provider as they are keeping up to their standards in the industry.
They’re also very helpful to their customers – so you wouldn’t encounter any issue with their services and be left frustrated. Therefore, I suggest you grab this domain and hosting deal right now at the lowest price as this will only last for a few days.
Finally, grab your own Namecheap Black Friday offer now and save some money for other essential things. Don’t forget to tell us what you think about Namecheap if you’ve used them before.