Black Friday deals are simply fantastic, right?
It always comes with great discounts for all the webmasters. From newbie marketers to experts, we all make proper use of these offers during Black Friday sales. And today, our focus is on Namecheap Black Friday Deals for 2019.
Namecheap is one of the best out there when it comes to buying a domain name for any type of website. And, if you’re considering buying a domain name this year, I’ll seriously recommend Namecheap over most other domain name providers in the industry.
With Namecheap Black Friday promo 2019, you’ll get a MASSIVE 98% discount on domain names as well as web hosting. So, why consider other options when you can get a whopping 98% discount?
I’m sure you get the point now.
In today’s post, I’ll show you how to enjoy Namecheap Black Friday 2019 deal and grab 98% discount on domains and web hosting.
But before we start, I’ll advise you to quickly bookmark this page, so you don’t have to waste your precious time searching all over the internet for the best web hosting offers.
- Namecheap Black Friday coupon codes and details
- Namecheap Black Friday Promo 2019| An Overview
- How To Grab Namecheap Black Friday Deal 2019
- Some Key Features of Namecheap
- Why You Should Consider Namecheap Deal This Black Friday
- Namecheap Black Friday Deal Pricing
- Frequently Asked Questions about Namecheap Black Friday [FAQs]
- NameCheap Black Friday Sale 2019| Conclusion
Namecheap Black Friday coupon codes and details
Namecheap Black Friday Promo 2019| An Overview
Founded by Richard Kirkendall in 2000, Namecheap is located in Los Angles, and California – and is fully accredited by ICANN. Namecheap claims that they’re currently handling over 3 million domain names across the world.
Interestingly, Namecheap was chosen as the “Best Domain Registrar” in November 2010 after LifeHacker carried out a poll.
If this does not convince you to start using Namecheap for your domains today, then I wonder what else will.
How To Grab Namecheap Black Friday Deal 2019
Follow the instructions below to quickly avail the massive Namecheap Black Friday Deal 2019.
1. Click here to visit the Namecheap Black Friday deal page.
2. Select your preferred hosting package
3. Fill in your domain name and enter the price details
4. That’s all
That said, here are the details of 2019 Namecheap Black Friday deals
- Domain name registration: Up to 98% discount
- Web hosting: Up to 97% discount
- Website Security: Up to 90% discount
- Private Email: Up to 95% discount
Some Key Features of Namecheap
Namecheap Domain Features
Below are the features you’ll get once you purchase domain names from Namecheap this Black Friday season.
- Instant access to a special $1.99 “Comodo Positive SSL Certificate” (only for the first year) with all new purchase apart from domain renewals
- Access to “WhoisGuard subscription” for a year (value is $2.88) for free with all the eligible new domain name registration or transfer.
Namecheap Hosting Features:
- 100% uptime guaranteed
- Shared hosting for less than the price of a domain name
- Access to user-friendly cPanel to make your life easier
- Easy database backups
- Quick WordPress installation
- 24×7 live chat support
- 5 GB SSD storage
Why You Should Consider Namecheap Deal This Black Friday
Apart from domain names, you should already know by now that Namecheap equally offers web hosting and SSL certificate at affordable prices.
That said, here are some of the reasons why you should really “really” consider Namecheap this Black Friday:
1. Free Domain Privacy
Namecheap comes with free WhoisGuard protection, which is vital for domain privacy. The free WhoisGuide can be activated once you register any domain on Namecheap.
In case you don’t know, domain privacy is very important if you wish to protect your personal data from the general public and spammers.
The WhoisGuard protection also comes with:
- Spam Killer
- Contact Info Shield
- Flexible Control
- Avoid Fraud
- Prevent Domain Hijacking
2. Affordable Domain and Hosting Service
Namecheap offers the most affordable and pocket-friendly domain name registration. And they support a whole lot of domain name extensions.
Furthermore, it also offers shared, reseller, VPS, dedicated servers, and managed WordPress hosting as well as email hosting services.
Namecheap web hosting service is very reliable as they offer excellent performance, uptime guarantee, 24×7 support, and tight security.
Excitingly, their pricing plan is pretty cheap compared to other web hosting providers in the industry.
3. Free DNS
Namecheap also offers free DNS service – their reliable and highly secure nameservers will significantly improve the speed and performance of your site.
Their free DNS supports the following DNS record types:
As well as email forwarding.
4. Excellent Customer Support
Customer support is an essential factor to consider when searching for a good web hosting company to host your sites. Good enough, Namecheap offers superb customer support to all their users.
Basically, you can reach out to their support team through live chat or send them support ticket if you’re facing any challenges using their services.
All their customer support services are available 24×7 so you can easily reach them whenever necessary.
5. Cheap SSL Certificate
Because SSL certificates are vital now for the SEO and total wellbeing of your website, Namecheap ensures you don’t spend an extra penny on buying an SSL certificate.
Typically, they offer one year of SSL for free to customers who buy their shared hosting packages.
6. Free website migration
In case you decide to move your website from your current web host to Namecheap, but you don’t know how to do that, Namecheap will do it for you too.
You’ll get access to Namecheap free site migration where your website will be transferred to their servers at no extra cost.
Namecheap Black Friday Deal Pricing
Namecheap regular domain name registration starts from $10 per domain, per year – but you’ll get 98% discount on domains purchase during the Namecheap Black Friday sale.
Namecheap is popularly known for their domain name registration service, but they equally offer affordable hosting services for your WordPress websites.
Namecheap web hosting basically has 4 pricing options, which includes:
1. Value: At just $10 per first year, this is the cheapest hosting plan from Namecheap – and it’s limited to 3 domains, 50 databases, 20GB disk space, and 50 email accounts.
2. Professional: This is the intermediate hosting package, which is limited to 10 domains, 100 databases, 50GB disk space, and 100 email accounts. This plan goes for just $20 per first year.
3. Ultimate: At $30 per first year, this is the perfect hosting plan for full-time bloggers and marketers, and it comes with up to 50 domains.
4. Business Pro: The business pro is for small businesses that offer 5000GB bandwidth, and 20GB disk space. It costs $20 per first year.
NOTE: The Namecheap Black Friday 2019 deals are only available for new hosting purchases. And the promotional cost is valid for the first 12-months on annual hosting payments.
Frequently Asked Questions about Namecheap Black Friday [FAQs]
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about Namecheap black Friday deal for 2019 you might want to know to make a good buying decision.
1. Why use Namecheap web hosting?
The 3 major reasons why you should consider Namecheap this black Friday are:
- Its hosting plans are pretty much affordable
- Comes with SSD storage
- Free SSL certificates (up to 50) along with website migration
2. Does Namecheap come with cPanel?
Yes, all the hosting plans of Namecheap comes with cPanel for easy file uploads, domains, emails, and databases management, all in one place.
Additionally, it equally comes with Softaculous app installer for easy updating and maintenance of open source applications such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
3. What if I need any assistance from Namecheap?
Namecheap offers you 24×7 customer support assistance via live chat or ticketing system, so you can easily get in touch with them for your hosting or domain issues.
4. What if you’re not satisfied with their services?
The good thing is that Namecheap gives you a 30-day money back guarantee across their hosting packages so you can get back your money within 30 days of your purchase if you’re not satisfied with their services.
Simply contact their customer support team via live chat so you can cancel your account and get back your refund.
Now, you don’t have to wait any longer to avail this mouth-watering Namecheap black Friday promo.
NameCheap Black Friday Sale 2019| Conclusion
I’ll repeat it that Namecheap is one of the best web hosting service providers for bloggers and marketers of all level.
There’s absolutely no need to border about the speed, uptime, and security of this economic hosting service provider as they are keeping up to their standards in the industry.
They’re also very helpful to their customers – so you wouldn’t encounter any issue with their services and be left frustrated. Therefore, I suggest you grab this domain and hosting deal right now at the lowest price as this will only last for a few days.
Finally, grab your own Namecheap Black Friday Discount now and save some money for other essential things. Don’t forget to tell us what you think about Namecheap if you’ve used them before.
Check Out Our Individual Web Hosting Black Friday Deals:
- Flywheel Black Friday 2019 Deals [3 Months Free on Premium WordPress Hosting]
- HostPapa Black Friday 2019 deal [$1 Per Month for a High-Quality Host]
- Bluehost Black Friday Deals 2019: [Get 66% Discount Now]
- Hostinger Black Friday 2019 Deals [Get 90% Off on Hosting Now]
- WP Rocket Black Friday Deal: Missive 35% Discount on Best Caching Plugin